Experienced And Skilled Legal Assistance With Real Estate Matters In Texas
Real estate and business-related issues are difficult to deal with on your own. Most people desire a fast, effective resolution and want to know they can be confident in the abilities of their lawyers. At Avera Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we are led by an experienced real estate attorney, Robert Avera, who has a successful track record handling disputes, property management issues, evictions and more.
Our lawyer works directly with each client, and we are committed to providing you with assertive legal representation. With a focus on estate planning and probate, our firm has invaluable experience with real estate matters. From the planning stages to resolving complicated property disputes, we will stand by your side.
Handling A Wide Variety Of Property Disputes In Texas
Avera Law Firm, P.L.L.C., handles matters involving:
- Conveyance of property between grandparents and grandchildren
- Sale of a home, whether one’s own home or the home of a recently deceased family member
- Resolution of real estate disputes and challenges such as conservation easements and boundary disputes
- Preserving and conserving land for generations to come with the use of conservation easements
- Drafting deeds
- Real estate litigation representing buyers, sellers and homeowners associations
- Clear title actions
- Evictions on behalf of commercial and residential landlords
- Purchase agreements
- For sale by owner (FSBO)
- “Wally wrap” financing for home purchases
- Promissory notes for loans
- Security agreements for secured loans and real estate transactions
- Easement agreements
- Contracts for deed
- Commercial leases for businesses
- Residential lease agreements involving individual landlords or corporate entities
- Real estate closings
HOA Representation In Austin And The Surrounding Areas
We maintain a high level of experience with homeowners association (HOA) representation. Working with HOA members, we help to ensure that they are fully aware of the most recent legal changes, and we will handle all issues involving enforcements, restrictions and more.
Contact Us Today ~ Free Initial Consultation
Contact our offices in Austin or Dripping Springs to schedule an initial consultation by calling 512-298-6672 or sending us an email. We provide comprehensive legal representation for our business, real estate and estate planning clients throughout Central Texas.