Personal Experience With Personal Injury
At Avera Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we understand the challenges that personal injury victims often face. Attorney Robert Avera was severely injured when he was 20 and faced a significant period of recovery after a serious head injury. This experience gives him a unique insight for helping other victims of personal injury accidents. He truly does understand what you are going through because he went through many of the same challenges.
Robert offers professional, compassionate and zealous representation to clients who have been involved in all types of accidents. These accidents and injuries occur without warning. Victims experience physical and mental injuries, as well as financial injuries. Our experienced personal injury attorney will fight for maximum compensation from the negligent parties who caused your injuries.
Experienced Legal Representation After An Accident
If you have been injured in an accident, we can help. Contact our firm today and schedule a consultation.
- Car accidents: Auto accidents are a daily occurrence throughout Austin and the surrounding communities. We step in and handle the legal details of car accidents, truck wrecks, motorcycle crashes and accidents involving drunk drivers or drugged drivers, so you can focus on healing and recovery.
- Premises liability: From slip and falls to dog bites, any injuries that occur on someone else’s property may be the result of the property owner’s negligence. We thoroughly investigate premises liability cases to determine who is at fault and what damages they are liable for.
- Serious injuries: Even a minor injury can require extensive medical care and accommodations. We represent clients who have sustained a wide range of injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI), concussions, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, burns, amputations and more.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, you have options for seeking justice and compensation. Though we understand that no amount of money can bring your loved one back, our goal is to help ease the financial burden that the loss may have had on you and your family.
- Insurance claim denials: Nothing is so frustrating as working with an insurance company refusing to pay for the claim you have submitted. We will stand by your side when a bad faith denial comes your way to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Get A Free Consultation
Do you have questions about your personal injury case? We invite you to read our personal injury FAQ page to learn more about your rights as an accident victim and steps you can take to protect your rights to file a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today!
If you need more information, please call 512-615-3578 today our Dripping Springs office to schedule a free consultation. We are sensitive to the needs of our injured clients and tailor our approach to meet your specific situation. You may also reach out to us by completing our online form. We serve clients throughout central Texas.